All About Digital SLR Camera

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera


Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens
  • Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
  • 20.2 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor DSLR and EF24-105mm f4L IS USM Lens
  • 11 Point AF points, 63-zone Dual-Level Metering Sensor
  • Canon iMAGE GATEWAY to Share and Upload Photos Anyhwere on iOS or Android Devices with Free EOS Remote Application
  • Built-in GPS Receiver and Wi-Fi Transmitter
  • Memory Cards: SD/SDHS/SDXC, and Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) cards

  Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP User Testimonial

A Worthy Upgrade for a Canon Rebel User

I've now been using my 6d for a bit over a week and feel that I've handled it enough to write a comprehensive review. First, let me tell you that I upgraded from a Rebel T2i, which I absolutely loved. I'm by no means a pro, and I don't typically get paid for my work; but I would classify myself as a photo enthusiast. I travel a lot and size and weight were factors in my decision to go with the 6d. I also like to shoot with available light, which is why I wanted to go full frame for the high ISO performance. For some reason it says I purchased the body only, but I actually bought the kit..By Andrew Plotkin

Perfect full frame starter!!

This review is from: Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF24-105mm IS Lens Kit (Electronics)
This camera is a phenomenal first full frame for beginners who are serious about image quality or pro's who want a second body, either way quality and price point match perfectly
. By Bobby Pellegrin.

Wellcome to Hot Trend Digital SLR Camera 2014. In this blog you will get some informations about Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera :
Best Deals For | Deals | High discount
 

http://amzn.to/1m8uGuD

Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

The Best Camera

This Blog are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time