All About Digital SLR Camera

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55mm

  • 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4 Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
  • ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
  • EOS Full HD Movie mode helps you capture brilliant results.
  • Scene Intelligent Auto mode helps deliver expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
  • 9-point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF help provide necessary options for impressive auto focus performance and accurate results.

Canon EOS Rebel T5 User Testimonial 

Very nice camera.

I really enjoy taking pictures but I am far from an accomplished photographer. I couldn't see the point in getting another t3 so I read up on Canon's other models. Articulating screens are not necessary for me and I'm not overly impressed with touch screens. By Art F  

My Canon EOS Rebel T5 - love it!!

When I received my camera I was so excited. I read thru the handbook just to get the basics and it is so easy to use. I absolutely love how the pictures turn out. I do not regret my purchase!!. By guerrap 

Wellcome to Hot Trend Digital SLR Camera 2014. In this blog you will get some informations about Canon EOS 70D 20.2 MP Digital SLR Camera :

Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55mm Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

The Best Camera

This Blog are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time