All About Digital SLR Camera

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Canon EOS Rebel T5 1200D 18MP EF-S Body Full HD

  • Canon EOS Rebel T5 1200D  : 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4 Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
  • ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
  • EOS Full HD Movie mode helps you capture brilliant results.
  • Scene Intelligent Auto mode helps deliver expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
  • 9-point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF help provide necessary options for impressive autofocus performance and accurate results.

Canon EOS Rebel T5 1200D User Testimoni



"Had an XSI and a dip in the ocean did it in. Bought just the body so I could use my lenses and flash. This camera is called entry level but does HD movies and allows for full auto, creative auto, and full manual. Great camera hands down. I recommend the add on 4 year guarantee because Canon charges a flat rate of $190 for any repair + more if water damage is found. The guarantee includes water damage. 1-9 update: battery is DOA. Amazon replaced it but I had to talk to 4 people to get it done. " By M Spaulding 


"I bought this camera over a month ago to replace my ailing T3. The screen is a shade larger an the T5 is an 18 mega pixel, There are a few other differences but basically this is a beefed up T3. I bought it because I could use my sd cars, batteries and the battery grip i had for my T3. I'm very pleased with the camera and with the increase in mega pixels my photos are sharper than ever. My only concern is that with the price already dropping perhaps I should have waited longer to buy it. " By Art F 

Cheap Price | This Days Offer

Canon EOS Rebel T5 1200D 18MP EF-S Body Full HD Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

The Best Camera

This Blog are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time